The RPCA meets once a month to discuss the happenings in our community. You are welcome to attend our monthly meetings which are held the second Wednesday of each month at the Maplesoft Centre starting at 19:00.
The purposes of the Association (RPCA) are:
- to promote and protect the interests of the community with respect to the planning and future development of the area encompassed by the Association;
- to co-ordinate community activities and keep the community informed about available activities and opportunities which may be of benefit to the residents of Riverview Park;
- to ensure, through representatives, that the community’s interests are effectively communicated to the public and other agencies whose activities may be of concern to the community;
- to conduct such social, educational and recreational programs as deemed desirable.
- to promote the quality of life in the community so that Riverview Park remains a pleasant place in which to live.
- to promote and protect the interests of the community with respect to residency, property ownership and municipal interests.
You can read more about our accomplishments here. (Link opens an MS-Word file.)
Board of Directors (2014/2015)
President: Kris Nanda
Vice President: Jane Rutherford
Vice President: Paul Purrit
Secretary: Anne Stairs
Treasurer: Alan Landsberg
- Dianne Hoddinott
- Carole Moult
- Marilyn Minnes
- Paul Purrit
- Heather Dunlop
- Bryan Orendorff
- Shawn Bardell
- Adnan Abidi
- Maureen Collins
Planning and Development Committee: Kris Nanda
Communications: Dianne Hoddinott
Parks, Recreation and Environment: Carole Moult
Neighbourhood Watch: Tim Mark
Membership: Heather Dunlop
Contact: email : firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the RPCA President, Kris Nanda via email at email@example.com