Riverview Park has a variety of green space for community use. It is also blessed with a very active community center and has a wealth of other activities for our residents to enjoy year long, from hot summer days to cross country skiing right in our backyard.
1895 Russell Road 613 247 4846
The Dempsey Community Centre has programs for adults such as dance, visual arts, computer, French, fitness, walking club, badminton ” and for children, such as gymnastics.
We have 6 City of Ottawa parks in our community. These include:
- Alda Burt Park with an outdoor wading pool
- Balena Park with a soccer field and an outdoor wading pool
- Coronation Park with a basketball court
- Dale Park which has tennis courts
- Hutton Park with a baseball diamond
- Riverview Park
We also have the wonderful Cancer Survivors Park which marks the entry to our community.