Riverview Park has a variety of green spaces for community use. It is also blessed with an active community center and has a wealth of other activities for our residents to enjoy year long, from wading pools on hot summer days to cross country skiing in winter, right in our backyard.
1895 Russell Road 613 247 4846
The Dempsey Community Centre has programs for adults such as dance, visual arts, computer, French, fitness, walking club, badminton ” and for children, such as gymnastics.
- New Body Dimensions Fitness Club – 1800 St Laurent Blvd 613 – 733-1911. They offer professional trainers, cardio-kickboxing, free weights. See their website for more information www.newbodydimensions.com
- Movati – Trainyards T: 613-789-5600 E: email@example.com
City Parks and Green Spaces
The community of Riverview Park has 6 city parks, including one with the same name.
- Alda Burt Park with an outdoor wading pool
- Balena Park has a soccer field, an outdoor wading pool, skating rinks and is the home of the Balena Field House
- Coronation Park with a basketball court and climbing structures for the little ones
- Dale Park which has tennis courts
- Hutton Park with a baseball diamond
- Riverview Park
The wonderful Cancer Survivors Park, at the corner of Alta Vista and Industrial, marks the entry to our community.
Green spaces can also be explored along the electrical transmission lines, the Via Rail line or tucked in between DND and Smyth Rd. Enjoy your green spaces and don’t forget to dispose of your waste responsibly. Thank you!