The Riverview Park Community Association (RPCA) board of directors meets monthly to discuss issues and events affecting our community. You are welcome to attend our monthly virtual meetings which are held the second Wednesday of each month at 6:45pm. Email email@example.com for meeting details. You can also review minutes of meetings once they are approved by the board. The minutes of the previous meeting are approved at each board meeting and then made available on the website.
The purposes of the Association (RPCA) are to:
- promote and protect the interests of the community with respect to the planning and future development of the area encompassed by the Association;
- co-ordinate community activities and keep the community informed about activities and opportunities which may be of benefit to the residents of Riverview Park;
- ensure, through representatives, that the community’s interests are effectively communicated to the public and other agencies whose activities may be of concern to the community;
- conduct such social, educational and recreational programs as deemed desirable.
- promote the quality of life in the community so that Riverview Park remains a pleasant place in which to live.
- promote and protect the interests of the community with respect to residency, property ownership and municipal interests.
The RPCA relies on volunteers who are willing to help with the work of the board and organizing community events. There are opportunities to serve on the board, join a board committee, support events, and a variety of other activities. Review the opportunities and let us know how you would like to get involved