One of the City’s best attributes is its parks and sports fields. As the temperature increases and recreational sports leagues get back into action, By-law & Regulatory Services would like to remind the public about regulations that are in place to ensure everyone can enjoy our shared spaces.
- General hours of operations are between 5 a.m. and 11 p.m., unless otherwise posted
- Smoking and vaping of any substance is prohibited in City parks and City sports fields
- Alcohol is prohibited, unless at a licensed event approved by the City’s Recreation, Cultural & Facility Services Department
- Dogs must remain on-leash, unless in designated off-leash areas. Please refer to posted signage to determine a park’s designation
- Please clean up after yourself and your dog; dispose of all waste appropriately
- It is not permitted to feed or disturb wildlife
Thank you for helping keep our parks clean and safe!