It’s normal for water to pool around a catch basin in wet weather. Roads are designed to drain based on the sewer capacity. Please call 3-1-1 if the catch basin issue is related to a missing catch basin (drain cover).

You may create a service request to advise the City of a catch basin (drain cover) that is:

  • Blocked (causing flooding on the road)
  • Sunken or raised
  • Broken

For all emergency requests call 3-1-1. If this service is not available to you please call 613-580-2400. All other Service Requests will be triaged and addressed as operations allow.

Report issues with catch basins on the road (link is external)