Add your voice, help move the City forward
Make a difference in your community by becoming a community member. The City can greatly benefit from your expertise and professionalism. Get involved and play an active role. You can make a difference.
The City of Ottawa is currently recruiting for:
- Ottawa Board of Health (5 members)
- Ottawa Police Services Board (1 member)
- Ottawa Public Library Board (5 members)
- Committee of Adjustment (15 members)
- Transit Commission (*4 members)
- Built Heritage Sub-Committee (*3 members)
- Property Standards and License Appeals Committee (5 members)
- Shaw Centre – Board of Directors (*2 members)
- Rideau Valley Conservation Authority (*5 members)
- South Nation Conservation (*2 members)
- Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority (*3 members)
- Mohr’s Landing / Quyon Port Authority (1 member)
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (*9 – 15 members)
- Arts, Culture, Heritage and Recreation Advisory Committee (*9 – 11 members)
- Environmental Stewardship Advisory Committee (*9 – 11 members)
- French Language Services Advisory Committee (*7 – 11 members)
- Planning Advisory Committee (*12 members)
* Subject to the Term of Council Governance review and/or Nominating Committee process.
The City can benefit greatly from your expertise, enthusiasm and your willingness to serve. Get involved and play an active role!
For more information please go to the City of Ottawa website: