Monday March 27, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Ridgemont HS (2597 Alta Vista Dr ).
The evening will start off with a panel discussion about consultation. The panelists are;
- Rob Campbell – Former Chair Ottawa Carelton Assembly of School Councils (OCASC) and former two term OCDSB Trustee.
- Ellis Westwood – A community member who facilitates consultations in his professional life
- Peter Gareau – Parent member on the Eastern Accommodation Review Advisory Committee giving his perspective on that experience.
- Sheila Perry – Community activist speaking about engaging the community to participate in the Accommodation Review consultation process.
- A member of ACORN speaking about ways to engage low income communities in consultations.
Each panelist will speak for 5 to 7 minutes and then there will be a Q&A where participants can explore the panelists’ presentations in more detail.
The rest of the evening will be an informal networking opportunity.
Trustee Zone 6 Alta Vista & Rideau-Rockcliffe of the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board